Arrive and depart with no need to touch our EFTPOS machine, through PayWave contactless payment offered at reception.
Hand sanitising Station
Sign-in into Trek using our QR code or our list placed at Reception with hand sanitiser and signs with information about our hygiene measurements.
Common Area Health Kit
We provide to our guests specific bacterial chemicals and disposable wipes to use regularly when using shared bathrooms and kitchens. Our chemicals are hospital grade-specific bacterial cleaning products. Hand sanitisers are also provided in each wing.
80-point Room Clean
Upgraded to World Health Organisation’s inspired room cleaning checklist, following World Health Organisation guidelines, to ensure our standards are the highest available.
Team Member PPE
All Trek team members will be provided with the option to wear masks, gloves and other PPE, to ensure everyone’s well-being. This is made compulsory with our Housekeeping teams
Updated Public Area Cleaning
Increased frequency following a detailed checklist of the World Health Organisation’s guidelines. We use specific anti-bacterial cleaning products on each surface to assure all our communal areas are decontaminated and healthy.
It’s all of us
All of our team (including management) are supplied with sanitising clothes when walking around the property, to ensure it is not just our housekeeping and cleaning teams, but all of us are helping keep things safe.
Other important steps:
- Mandatory re-training to reinforce our rigorous cleaning protocols and routines.
- Increase of our cleaning schedules in all public areas with a strong focus on hand railings, elevators, bathrooms, and door handles.
- Hospital grade disinfectant is being used for our strict routine cleaning.
- Hand-sanitisers available in each one of our 5 kitchens, with cleaning self-stations.
- Reinforcing to our teams the importance of personal hygiene, through handwashing and use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
- Monitoring our team and providing necessary support ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Increase of weekly dormitory services, with contactless change of linen.
- Increase of regular cleaning in communal areas, being done three times a day.
- Increase of weekly deep clean in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Regular key and key FOB sanitisation.
- Regular cleaning of Trek team’s keyboards and phones.
- Used cloths and mops washed with an anti-bacterial washing powder in a high hot-water cycle.
- Cutlery and crockery sanitised in washing machine to be better sterilisation.
- Gloves and masks provided for our guests if required.
- We are requesting that all our guests sign a Health and Travel Declaration Form upon arrival to keep a tracking record.
- We ask that all guests follow social distancing guidelines to minimise potential transition.